s o u t h e a s t a s i a

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | SOUTH EAST ASIA |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


Looking for: Singapore $100 with two triangles. Please contact me if you have any spares. Thanks

Malaysia - 1 Ringgit 2000 P39 Zeti Aziz Replacement Notes

One Ringgit
ND2000, P39
ZA Prefix
ZB Prefix
ZC Prefix
ZD Prefix
ZE Prefix
ZP Prefix
ZV Prefix
ZW Prefix
Missing are ZAA and ZAC

ZAB Prefix
ZAD Prefix
Update: 7 December 2014
I have today added two RM1 notes 2000 issue with prefix of ZP (circulated) and ZV to this post. It appears that despite having a letter alphabet of Z, many so called experts/masters/sifus/diako/pakar etc, claimed that these are not replacement notes. Why I wonder? From what sources do they have to claim that these are not part of the RM1 replacement series? Do these people have first hand information, and from whom? In my opinion, there are only two sources that can confirm this. One is the security printing company that printed these notes, and the other one is the central bank, Bank Negara Malaysia. Only these two authorities can confirm this. What about those banknotes catalogues? Are their information accurate? Do they have first hand information confirming these? Honestly, my guest is as good as yours. However based on what I have observed so far, it have been claimed that the note with the prefix of ZV was the last prefix for the two-letter, before the change over to AAA prefix. I still do not see the logic on this. If you know something and I don't, please come and share with me and the rest of the world. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment