s o u t h e a s t a s i a

| home |

| africa | america | asia | east asia | europe | oceania | SOUTH EAST ASIA |

| commemorative | hybrid | polymer | australia |

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |


Looking for: Singapore $100 with two triangles. Please contact me if you have any spares. Thanks

Friends

Hi Friends

If you are a collector from South East Asia, please feel free to contact me for a chat and exchange our opinions or information. Who knows, we might even end up having a swap too. All messages are most welcomed.

As for my South East Asia collection, I am yet to download all my collections onto my site yet. This is like a life time project and I am taking it easy. However I will upload the scans of new notes as and when acquired. However please don’t forget to let me know if you have spotted any errors on my postings.

See ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. Kai
    you still have lots of uploading to do. this is just a fraction what what you have in stock. what happened to all your oldies?
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    Yes, I know, but I am just taking it easy. Perhaps I should use the good old excuse - too lazy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kai,
    i want to see more...
    craving to explore and see your collections

    ReplyDelete